A man in a near-future world uses an experimental computer chip embedded in his spinal cord to become a superhuman fighter and avenge his wife’s murder.
Principal photography on the film began on March 2017.
The film is scheduled for release by OTL Releasing on 1 June 2018.
- Logan Marshall-Green as Grey Trace
- Betty Gabriel as Cortez
- Harrison Gilbertson as Eron
- Benedict Hardie as Fisk
- Christopher Kirby as Tolan
- Clayton Jacobson as Manny
- Melanie Vallejo as Asha Trace
- Sachin Joab as Dr. Bhatia
- Michael M. Foster as Jeffries
- Richard Cawthorne as Serk
- Simon Maiden as Stem
- Rosco Campbell as VR guy